Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pawsitively Lucky Dales - Mr. T-Bone is the BEST!







STOP THE PRESSES! PAWS FOR A MOMENT OF LUCKY DAWG THANKS! HAVE WE GOT NEWS!
Oh my dog, Oh my dog! We have never been so lucky!!!!!!


MR. T-BONE BEASLEY HAS SENT US A PACKAGE! HOLY CROCODALE - WE'LL HAVE TO CHEW IT OWPEN!



It looks harmless enough...Roy you chew it......No way! You chew it Jack...you're the one who is so brave! Ok, then what ever we find inside is mostly mine! HA!



Not so bad....kind of fun......



Ah, dude....what's in there? C'mon, share please, please please......


Ummm, well, it looks like, yeah , I think it's .....OH MY DOG, OH MY DOG......ITS TOYS!! ITS TOYS!!


No way, let me see, let me see...... Ah, first chewer has his priviledge, Roy.....don't forget!



WOW! HOLY DALE PAWS! THAT GUY BEASLEY KNOWS HOW TO PLAY! WHOOOOO-HOOOOOO! LOOK AT THE LOOT WE GOT!

And ah.....yep, I smell some really tasty things in here....OH MY DOG! JUST LOOK AT THE TOYS!!



OK SO LOOK, THIS IS THE DEAL ROY BOY.....I PICK FIRST! I CHEWED! I WANT THE blUE wOOBA THINGYMABOB...BUT YOU CAN TUG ON IT WIFF ME.....

OK, I'LL TAKE THE ROPE CHEWY THING...HEY IT SQUEEKS - YOUR THINGY - IT SQUEEKS!!

LOOK! SCOOBIE SNACKS! WE GOT SCOOBIE SNACKS! THAT T-BONE BEASLEY - HE'S THE BESTEST BUD ANY DAWG COULD ASK FOR! WOW - BOW WOW! YUMMY!



AH...WHAT'S THAT PINK THING? LOOK...SEE IT DOWN IN THERE? WHAT IS THAT?

ERRR, LOOKS LIKE A COLLAR....WE DON'T WEAR PINK.

NOW BOYS, MUMSIE TOLD YOU ABOUT THE SISSY DALE WHO IS COMING TO LIVE WITH US SOON.....AND SHE WILL WEAR PINK.

YEAH, PINK IS FOR SISSIES ALRIGHT..... YEAH BUT REMEMBER WHAT WILLOW AND APACHE TOLD US....THEY SAID THAT LOLA DALE IS GONNA BE BIG - BIGGERER EVEN THAN US......

SO, WE'LL WORRY ABOUT PINK WHEN IT GETS HERE.....

OH-OH........

NOW, LET'S GET BACK TO PLAYIN' WIFF OUR TOYS FROM BEASLEY BUDDIE....




MR. T-BONE BEASLEY ~
What a lovely surprise and a thoughtful gift of friendship! We are so lucky to know that Roy and Jack AND MISS LOLA have a great friend like you! I think we shall go to PetCo today to pick out a nice thank you gift for you...the boys do have manners really, they are just so excited about their 1st ever package from anyone!!!!!! Thank you, young man. We all love you here at Camp Griffindale!

Especially we want to thank you for thinking of our Miss Lola Dale, sissy dale who will be joining us soon! We adore the PINK COLLAR! You are just very nice boy, Mr. Beasley. And your hooman Mum is very especially nice to think of us too....friendship is beautiful thing...but such a blessing when friends share gifts!

Dude - Like pawslaps and nose pokes! Wicked Pawesome my friend!
Airesnaps and lickey licks....like these toys are outta site! Beasley....you out did yourself dude! Tell your hooman that she like ROCKS! Really - total airelove coming your way!

CAUSE YOU GOT TO HAVE FRIENDS! YOU GOT HAVE FRIENDS! WE LOVE YOU T-BONE! THANKS FOR GOODIES AND STUFF! Whoo Hooo! Time for us to go SHOPPING! That means a trip to go bye-bye wiff Mumsie...she can't shop alone for T-Bone...what if she doesn't pick out the right stuff?

12 comments:

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Roy! Jack! I'm so glad you got your box!!!! EEEEE! How did the box opening go? Did you take the corner approach or did you just scratch it to death! I'm glad you like the treats, they are totally my favorite...I had the dog bakery people put that one together, especially 'cause I knew you would just love 'em!

I was mostly excited about the blue wubba thingy! It sounds like it has 2 or 3 squeekers! It makes my head turn! I'm so excited you got it so quickly! EEEEE Yay! I love sending fellow four legged humans stuff!

Tell Lola I had the same collar, except mine was red and black...it's the stylish thing to be wearing. So she'll pretty much rock right off the bat, yea?

Hehe, I'm so glad we could be friends! Play on my friends! Play on!!!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

By the way...I'm naked now, I got my first aire cut today...I was shaved - hence...I'm now naked. I no longer look like the same dog! I still love the same though!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Stanley said...

Whoa!! G-Dales!

You boys are STINKIN' lucky, man! LOVE the box opening techniques. You guys are already pros at that. The Wubba will be the BEST thing in the world for distracting that Lola dale from chewing on your precious parts.

That T-bone is a real BUD. I mean, he's WAY cool, and he's obviously lovin' you guys! He's such a thoughtful dale, sending something for the LolaDale too!

Enjoy the prezzies and squeak away!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Deetz said...

I gots a package too from T-bone...Weren't those cookies delicious!!! I could eat those all day....I love T-Bone, he is my pal, my friend........AND so are you guys too and your new lil sister.
Deetz

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Roy and Jack,
Those toys T-Bone sent you look great. We've got a blue wubba too. They're the best.
Enjoy your toys!!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Molly the Airedale said...

I think Wubba is the best toy going and Mitch loves rope toys! Beasley is one thoughtful Dale! What awesome gifts and even one for Lola! What a true friend!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Holy Moly, TBone did you right!!! Oh...drool!!! Look at that wubba...and even a pressie for Lola....what day is she comin'??? Oh Woot!!!! If she needs some girlie lessons on how to manage 2 terrier brothers, I can definitely help out there!!!

Hey...hmm...are you guys comin' to Willow's and Putter's barkday pawty??? (Virtual!!!) Gaia...a new Dale pup is comin' on Aire Ruby in a crib...and...LOLA could come too...oh woot!!! I will so puppysit....we could just pick her up whereever she is?? I have a bottle warmer lined up for formula...see if ur allowed to come, Kay, Boyz?????

Lacie

Deetz said...

That is so exciting about the arrival of Lola....I cannot wait to see her with you guys...I am so happy for you
Deetz

Lacy said...

w00f's roy and jack, nice to meet u..me iz not a dale but me iz a friendly boy...me saw u mentioned on Mr T's bloggy and thot me wood come say woofs to ya...

b safe,
~rocky and company~

Deetz said...

Count down to lil sister lola....woooo hoooo
Are you getting all your favorite toys hid so she don't get them? I would
Deetz

Deetz said...

I gots a new video if you want to see it...Do you still have any cookies left? weren't those the best
Deetz

Bogart H. Devil said...

Neato!!!!!!

Enjoy that Wubba - those things are COOLARAMA :)

Love,
Bogart