Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mumsie's 1st try at airecuts....

Howdy there my Airepals and other d-o-g like-type-friends!


It's Roy Boy reporting here....thought I'd give you the low down on our Mumsie....she was all freaked out because of poor Jack-Jack. Though, since he has come home she's doing better now - though I heard her drinking something last night and explaining to Lola it was for "medicinal purposes"....Dad said she just needed a glass of wine to R-E-L-A-X !!!!!!


Anyhow, as she was getting back to 'normal' around here, she noticed that Lola and I were looking a bit scruffy I guess you could say. So.....out came the clippers. dah-da-dat-dat-dah.......


Now, I know Mumsie used to trim up her Shepherds in the summer to keep them cool but I KNOW she never gave an airedale cut before.....I was nervous but was a very good boy. I stood still and relaxed and when I thought she was gettin the hang of itpretty good, I took a nappie in her lap. She was working on my ears and it felt so good!


Anyhow....here are our pictures...of me and Lola. I think Lola was harder because she kept moving alot and wiggling around like puppies do. Oh and Lola, she did not like the buzzing in her ears at all.....she shook her head alot.... Jack-Jack did not get his airecut cause he's still healing from his boo-boos......WE LOVE YOU JACK!

Okie Dokies...let us know if we look like freaks and need to go for a long long walk to the groomers ourselves to get our cuts fixed...but ya know, I don't think they are too bad. I mean, I'm not embarassed or anything.....my butt still looks good and all......

Bye! Nose Poke Pals! Have a Pawesome Day!

Roy Al the eldest of the 3 Griffindales.....and the SMARTEST!






I think we look pretty good. You tell us how Mumsie did and if you have any helpful hints....let us know!

8 comments:

Asta said...

Roy
I think youw Mumsie did a splendid job on youw aiwecuts!!! And I can't believe yousnoozed..when I get my eaws stwipped , I wiggle like mad and jump up and down and twy to bit the hand that's doing it, hehehe
I just saw poow Jack and his booboo..I hope he heals pawfectly vewy soon!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Princess Patches said...

We think you both look bootiful! Your mumsie did a great job! We hope Jack is back to normal very soon.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Noah the Airedale said...

We think your mum did a pretty good job. Our pinkies have never clipped us themselves so they think your mum is very brave giving it a go.
Hope Jack is feeling better.

tailwags
Noah xx

Molly the Airedale said...

You all look beautiful! Your mumsie did a GREAT job! Mitch isn't too fond of having his ears buzzed either but he puts up with it because mom gives him treats!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Hey you guys.... you ALL look great!!! Your Mumsie has "hidden" talents!!!!! Hurray.... Jack - Jack is home and looks pretty darn good for being attacked by a giant corn cob. I understand that you have a Wheelie???? Is that true or a rumor???? Better let us know. Mommy Apache nearly killed two of ours. Both have been airlifted to he Airedale Haven Hospital. We haven't heard any news as of yet. Stella is in hiding with Tallie Whatever....

Hugs and Slurps,
Blu Loo Loo

Eric said...

Roy, I just saw Jack has been ill and his booboo. Boo hoo, that's sad, but I'm wagging pleased he is getting better.

Mumsie did a pawfect job with the grooming you look aire handsome and pretty. Ask Mumsie is she spending the money she would have spent at the groomers on you on treats for you all he,he,he!!!

Wiry wags, ERic

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Gosh your mumsie did a fab job of groomin' ya for her first time!!! We are totally impressed!!!!

We hadn't heard bout Jack and the corncob!!! We knew Putter had eaten one a couple of weeks ago and had to have surgery, but poor Jack!!! That's horrible....we've been much more careful now that we know that ya hafta have surgery if you snarf one of those delish things down!

Lola is surely growin' up! What an adorable puppers!!!

Barkin' at ya...give Jack's boo boo a kissie for me....hope he's almost back to his normal self!!!

Lakie licks...Lacie

Bogart H. Devil said...

You look pretty darned good to me :)

Love,
Bogart