Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Snowy Fun

Hello Everyone! It's Mumsie here. We've been having lots of cold, snowy weather here in the Boston area.......We went for a walk in the woods today to follow some deer tracks. There were 5 deer right next to the house at 8 AM and so we all wanted to see where they went. Needless to say we did NOT find the deer. But when we came back we went sledding and we played in the snow with the dales...YIPPEE!

Yes, very handsome dales..... they love the camera. Most times they have no idea what their crazy mamma is doing with that thingy that makes clicking noises and has a bright light on it.....yes, we were taking pictures again today. My babies bring me such joy.







Look at those gorgeous dale faces and how beautiful they are! Mamma Sherry ~ you breed some fabulous looking Airedales. Mamma Sherry, Paddy, Apache, Snookie, Yalo & Tara Dales have all given us these 3 beautiful pups to share our lives with. We love you and appreciate the magic that is in our lives because of these doggies.












The Dales of course had fun and are now sleeping on the sofa RECOVERING from their big day. Ha! Spoiled babes. I did get some GREAT pictures of the furkids though. Just love the snow buddies! They are easy subjects, for sure.















Hope everyone is enjoying the cold, snowy weather. It has made my dog walks a little uncomfortable....not all doggies are made for pouncing, bounding, digging and wrassling in the snow like the Dales! Uh, guess we do have the perfect dogs....cause they also love the water and the sand and being boat babies....Who said boat? Ah, memories of sun and sand.......June and July will be here before we know it. Until then, we continue to enjoy the New England weather, go on adventure walks after the deer, and bounce and pounce to our hearts content!
Here are my 2 favorites from today.....pretty magical if you ask me. Dales just being dales but they make my heart SING!

















To those that have MLK Day off, enjoy!!! For those that have to work, and I have a few walks to do myself....well, just keep smiling!
Cheers!!!!
Mumsie Griffindale

12 comments:

Asta said...

What bootiful pictoowes..you thwee suwe awe a gowgeous family!!!!
I wish I had some snow like that to womp in..we keep getting left out hewe in NYC
glad you'we having such fun!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Noah the Airedale said...

They sure are wonderful photos. The snow looks like so much fun. Thanks for sharing your fun with us.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Molly the Airedale said...

Isn't the snow just so much fun, guys?! We love to bury our faces in the cold white stuff too!
Great pictures!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Eric said...

You are such handsome airies and I especially LOVE each and everyone of your fur colourings. The photos are fabbie and looks like you and the leggededs had a great time.

Wiry wags, Eric xx

Peanut said...

Those pictures are lovely and it looks like a a great time

Unknown said...

You have a great blog! Nice and lovely pictures...

Happy blogging,

Orthopedic|Outdoor|Dog Beds

Stella said...

Sweet Mumsie Griffindale!

Please PLEASE give little LolaDale some goobery kissies from me! She and I have a lot we could talk about... having big hairy brothers who are major goobers and all!

Those photos from you snow day are gorgeous! LOVE the juicy schnozes and the closeups of all 3 pups! Dales (and Lakies) are such versatile pups! Cold or hot, we love to be outside!

Can't wait to hear & see more about the lives of my tri-colored frens!

Goobery love,
Stella Bean Latifah

Princess Patches said...

We are sooooo jealous! We never get any snow...okay, we had some flurries, but that is certainly not enough to romp in and have fun! We love all the pictures! 'Dales always make our mom smile!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Hello my four legged friend! It is I, Mr. T-Bone Beasley. I appologize for my disappearing act but life has been busy and oh so good lately! I've missed you lots!

My human was just thinking about you guys and your mumsie...then I got to thinking about you all and I wasn't like DAMNT!!! I miss them! I can say Damnt now, because I'm a whole 1 years old!
I will be back to blogging soon!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Bogart H. Devil said...

LOVE multi-Dale photos!!!!!!

Love,
Bogart

The Black and Tans. said...

WE love all your snow pictures. Our snow has all gone in UK now. We are wondering if we will get some more soon.

Molly and Taffy

Life With Dogs said...

Snow for all! :)
For a change...