Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lola's first adventure out

Hello Everyone ~



We are so happy she is here....I am just in love with our girl and the boys are getting used to her as well. Jack seems a bit more put out - as he is our big alpha......and Roy Boy is the nurturing and playful brother...being attentive and making sure that Lola is ok. Jack engaged in some play time last night which was very positive so it seems we are all adjusting well.



Princess Lola got to go swimming at her cousin's house already. It was in the 90's and VERY hot so we packed it up and went over to their place for some relief on Sunday afternoon. Lola loves the pool and getting to be so cool in the water but she also found a comfy spot under my chair too.



Here are afew pictures from our fun day at the pool.....





Lounging in the yard under Mumsie's chair for shade......



Wiff my Mumsie getting some love and taking a dip to cool off!



Just chilling! I had so much fun visiting but I wanted tobe in the shade all day - it was SOOOO hot!



And her eis my cutest ever pose for Mumsie....she wuffs my eyes in the picture because they are so sweet.....I try tobe a sweet girls all the time but I must admit....I have crocodale teeth! I cannot help it, they have not fallen out yet so they are very sharp and I only mean to nibble.....but Mumsie says it hurts. OOOPsies! I will have to be careful!


And here I am wiff cousin Lucky in the background....she's a 1 yr old Boxer girl who like to play rough....I must also admit, I was under Mumsie's chair to escape! But it was ok....Lucky was mostly just trying to have fun. I was just too hot to want to play.

Lola Dale here with Mumsie signing off for now...we will post again soon.....we have so much going here....it is a very busy place my new house.....but I love it SOOOOO Much!

Later guys! More stories to come! Can't wait to meet you all and share my adventures!

Lola Dale - sissy to Roy Al and Cracker Jack......I'm very proud to say!

Goodbye, my pawesome pals!

10 comments:

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Good Morning Lola....Mommy Tara here. So glad that you made it to your new home safely. I must admit, I really do miss you!
Hi Lola Dale....Aunt Blu Loo here.... have you grown again? You look bigger already!
Lola Babe....Apache here....how are you sweet babe? I miss not having any red babies around. Take care...
Hi Lola. Jazzy here. How cute you look. Can I come visit? You know how I like to leave home and visit other people and dogs...I miss you!!
I Miz Lola Dale....Other Mommy Sherry here. We miss you.... How sweet you're looking in your new home. Hugs and Kisses girl.....

Harry said...

Looks like you're having great fun woth your new family already!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Willow the Black Dale said...

Lola Belle Dale,
You finally made it!! I hear the boyz are upset because of all the pink stuff. Don't worry they will get used to it. They won't be able to resist you for much longer.

Your adventure looked like so much fun! Did you go without Roy boy and Jack Jack? Take it easy on them little dale.

Nose Pokes,
Willow

Molly the Airedale said...

You're off to an exciting start at your new home, Lola! Visiting already! Good for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Princess Patches said...

Woohoo! Lola Dale is finally home! What a cutie! We can't wait to see more of her adventures!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Lola...you are soooo P R E T T Y...

I can't believe you can already swim. I accidently learned how to swim. But vowed never to do it again!

You look so happy! Your such a lucky girl to have such a happy home to live in!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Deetz said...

Hello Lola
You already got to go swimming? Wow, your mum is about as cool as my mum is. You have the most adorable eyes ever
Deetz

Bogart H. Devil said...

LOLA you are gorgeous!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Noah the Airedale said...

Hello Lola
You look so sweet hiding under the chair. We hope it cools down for you soon. Looking forward to hearing about more of your adventures. Say g'day to Jack and Roy for us.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Peanut said...

What a fun day you had