Monday, April 21, 2008

Walkie yesterday ~Airecuts today!



Team Airepals ~




Mr. Cracker Jack here....




Me and Roy had a gweat day yesterday, we got to go back Luddam's again wiff Mumsie AND Dad! We went way further up the trail and found another wittle creek to splash about in and found out that trail hiking can be tiring! Cuz we were tired Dales last night. Here me and Roy are in the creek wiff our Daddy....




So we were weally wucky to go back again yesterday. Mumsie was sure we would need to get our Airecuts soon, she weally sprayed us down so we would not have any tickie buggies....Yuck! But, turnsout we are going to our groomers today! We are gonna get ouwr Spring Airecuts! Boy do we need 'em.


So here we are on the car wide home yestrday...I wuv the wind in my face as we dwive awound. It's pawesome....and Roy...well, he needed a nappie. We'll see you soon wiff our new look for Spring!


See Ya Airepals! We will sporting new handsome coats soon! G-Dales, out! Nose pokes!

6 comments:

Deetz said...

Hi Guys
Wow, your adventure looked pawsome. Oh, that is not a hankerchief on my head, its a virtual army helmet because I belong to Stormy's mission to bring home all the lost fur babies..you can read about it at Hammer's blog. I like the helmet alot. I have to get groomed soon too I guess. My mum keeps saying I need a bath.
Deetz

Cassidy said...

Look forward to seeing you after your Airecuts. Me and mummy went to grooming class yesterday so me be bit bald in places now, tee hee!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Molly the Airedale said...

We love to hike too!
We can't wait to see your new spring hairedos!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Princess Patches said...

Hi guys! That looks like a pawsome walkie! We can't wait to see your new Aire-cuts!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Mommy Apache here....Hi boyz....new pictures of Lola Dale coming your way today. Hey, she already weighs over 3 pounds....Looking forward to seeing those Airecuts today.

Airslaps, Apache

Deetz said...

Hi there
I posted pictures of Charlotte today and also my mum is thinking about having a scary eye contest if you are interested. Sometimes when mum takes a pic of me, I have scary eyes and Hershey at Hershey and Kaci's blog posted one of their scary eye pictures too.
Deetz